ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need your feedback urgently!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikip
Newly Registered

Need your feedback urgently!!!

Post by nikip » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Hi Seniors,

Please let me know your feedbacks on my issue, my WP is due to expire soon, my company has done all things to sponsor me under transitional arrangements. but the issue is the salary, I am recieving 27k and as per new HO guidance it must be 34k's for my current job title. But my company is not willing to increase the salary to that level overnight. will it be a problem? wiil HO refuse the application?

Awaiting your valid inputs.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Need your feedback urgently!!!

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:34 pm

nikip wrote:Hi Seniors,

Please let me know your feedbacks on my issue, my WP is due to expire soon, my company has done all things to sponsor me under transitional arrangements. but the issue is the salary, I am recieving 27k and as per new HO guidance it must be 34k's for my current job title. But my company is not willing to increase the salary to that level overnight. will it be a problem? wiil HO refuse the application?

Awaiting your valid inputs.
If it is mentioned in the UKBA Guidance that the min salary she be 34K then, i am afraid.. you need to satisfy that rule to qualify.. Did you check in the PBS calculator with the 27K salary and did it give you enough points for qualification/ for applying?

nikip
Newly Registered

Post by nikip » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:42 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
nikip wrote:
If it is mentioned in the UKBA Guidance that the min salary she be 34K then, i am afraid.. you need to satisfy that rule to qualify.. Did you check in the PBS calculator with the 27K salary and did it give you enough points for qualification/ for applying?
I did, with not enough points. thats my worry is..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:51 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
nikip wrote:
Sorry abt that... but i think the HO will see for you to qualify the Basic Guidances and benchmarks...

i would suggest to wait and see if any seniors can throw some light n hope.. for you Goodluck

nikip
Newly Registered

Post by nikip » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:59 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:
nikip wrote:
Sorry abt that... but i think the HO will see for you to qualify the Basic Guidances and benchmarks...

i would suggest to wait and see if any seniors can throw some light n hope.. for you Goodluck
Just I've checked with PBS calculator, If I can get the points (10) for English Language should be alright, but my papers is issued with a body who is not in the list of PBS. But it's a national exam and I got Credit Pass in that.

COS - 30
Salary - 20
English - 10
Maintenance - 10
Total - 70

will they accept it?, shall I include that certificate with my application?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:31 am

nikip wrote:Just I've checked with PBS calculator, If I can get the points (10) for English Language should be alright, but my papers is issued with a body who is not in the list of PBS. But it's a national exam and I got Credit Pass in that.

COS - 30
Salary - 20
English - 10
Maintenance - 10
Total - 70

will they accept it?, shall I include that certificate with my application?
For English Language Qualification... you can use your Degree certificate or Masters Certificate which ever can be found in the PBS Calculator..

luckie
Newly Registered

Post by luckie » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Hi,

i think for transitional arrangements you don't need to prove points...
check that out !

Cheers