ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary calculation Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sept22tdy
Newly Registered

Salary calculation Query

Post by sept22tdy » Mon May 23, 2005 10:02 pm

Hi ,
my company gives a certain portion of the salary package as "car allowance" so that the employee can get TAX benifits.
Now this car allowance gets directly deposited into bank account of a relative , and does not come in my salary slip.
Now i am in a catch showing my income above the needed salary limit if i show only my payslips. And note that this car allowance will also not feature in Form 16 !!!
Tho my offer letter shows that i am eligible to car allowance and also shows the amount.
Can anyone suggest what all documents should i show so that they will know that my income is actually above the needed salary.
Thanks in advance !!

Chris

Post by Chris » Tue May 24, 2005 9:05 am

Very similar situation as mine. Read the link below

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=3997

But I am not yet very sure about this.

Chris.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue May 24, 2005 10:33 am

Now this car allowance gets directly deposited into bank account of a relative , and does not come in my salary slip.
I really hope your employer does not get subjected to a PAYE Audit. The outcome could be rather expensive for them.
John