ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance of Funds Documents….

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johngt
Newly Registered

Maintenance of Funds Documents….

Post by johngt » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

My 12 Month Pay period is between …..
01 June 2008 – 31 May 2009
And I have my bank statements covering this period until 05th June 2009

I have my appointment for 10th July …..

What documents do I need to show for the maintenance of Funds….Can I print out the statement from my online banking and get it stamped……if not will the bank letter be ok….and what date should I get the letter or get it stamped if I going for visa on 10 July….

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance of Funds Documents….

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:11 pm

johngt wrote:Hi Everyone,

What documents do I need to show for the maintenance of Funds….Can I print out the statement from my online banking and get it stamped……if not will the bank letter be ok….and what date should I get the letter or get it stamped if I going for visa on 10 July….

You can use the following:

1. Bank Statement covering 3 months. If you are using the same bank statements from earning section better mention the same in your covering letter.
If you are getting online print of your statement make sure it is stamped. It is adviced to get the print from Bank itself and get it stamped.

2. Bank Letter is also fine if you can get it from bank.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:05 pm

FOR MAINTENANCE FUNDS...

if you use the bankstatement that you received on 5th june with appointment on 10th july.. You will be in TROUBLE because the lastest bankstatement for mainteannce funds should not be older than 1month.. 5th june and 10july is more than a month...

You can use the above said period for your earnings but should get 1more bankstatement that is dated after 10th june so that it falls in 1month period...

DO NOT MAKE SIMPLE mistakes which will cost your MONEY, PEACE of MIND and CAREER..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:53 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:FOR MAINTENANCE FUNDS...

if you use the bankstatement that you received on 5th june with appointment on 10th july.. You will be in TROUBLE because the lastest bankstatement for mainteannce funds should not be older than 1month.. 5th june and 10july is more than a month...

You can use the above said period for your earnings but should get 1more bankstatement that is dated after 10th june so that it falls in 1month period...

DO NOT MAKE SIMPLE mistakes which will cost your MONEY, PEACE of MIND and CAREER..
Agreed. Well spotted.

johngt
Newly Registered

Post by johngt » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:55 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your advise....

As the time to get a proper statement is too late...and my statements are 3 monthly.....can i get a online copy and get it stamped by the bank and signed.....is that accepted....?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:07 pm

johngt wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your advise....

As the time to get a proper statement is too late...and my statements are 3 monthly.....can i get a online copy and get it stamped by the bank and signed.....is that accepted....?
Yup.
If you can get letter from bank it would be great. If not, don't loose your sleep over it.

johngt
Newly Registered

Post by johngt » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

As i have already got the staements up untill 5 June....

so if i get a lettters from the bank confirming the closing balance and the least balance since June 5...should that be ok.....

Regards.....

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:38 am

johngt wrote:As i have already got the staements up untill 5 June....

so if i get a lettters from the bank confirming the closing balance and the least balance since June 5...should that be ok.....

Regards.....
Usually any bank in UK on request for DUP Bank statements via phone takes 3-4days to come by post at ur home address.. so i think you shd call ur bank and ask them to send the latest statement which will obviously be original n many not even require letter from bank..

You can also print out the latest statement online and get it signed/stamped and get a letter...

Because. mear letter from 6th june(since u already have bstatements till 5th june) till date is not enough as the letter shd be supported by the latest transactions...

NOT to confuse you.. in short....please get either original statement by post or print online and sign/stamp it with letter...

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Simple thing is that you should not provide a bank statement which is more than 1 month old. So if you are applying on 10th July. Statement should not be older than 11th June or ideally 12th June.

Simply go to the bank and tell them that you need Bank statement from 12-March-2009 to 11/12-June-2009. Try to get the statement on the page, where bank logo is also present otherwise get a letter from the bank that they issued this statement to you on your request and it can be verified any time with the bank.