ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment tommorow ILR-JR, please check my doc list

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rex

Appointment tommorow ILR-JR, please check my doc list

Post by Rex » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:24 am

I have appointment on 3rd July in Sheffield office.

I have setup following docs:

-4 yr P60
-4 yr playslips
-1 yr bank statements
-application
-photos
-child birth certificate
-marraige certficate
-Life in the UK test result for me and partner
-council tax bills
-rental agreement
-employer reference letter
-saving account statement

let me know if anything else will be needed.

thanks
Rex

ib_1
Newly Registered

Post by ib_1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:39 am

Please don't forget to take ur HSMP Approval letter. I have a succesfull application last tuesday and first thing he asked was my approval letter.
Rest is fine..

Rex

Post by Rex » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:26 am

thanks, where did u have ur appointment?

bani

Post by bani » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Bring a copy of the JR, especially the part that says you will get a letter backdating your ILR (if you have already completed over four years) and 2nd extension refund (if it applies to you). I've read that some caseworkers haven't heard about JR or the things they should issue to you, so bring proof of those. Good luck.

Rex

Post by Rex » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Thanks but my case is 1+3 and I am completing my four yr tommorow as well so I wont need back dated ILR letter. :)

In my first 2 yrs my P60 does not show much tax but last two years are showing good figures.

Should i attached just last 2 p60 or all 4?

ib_1
Newly Registered

Post by ib_1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:17 pm

Rex wrote:thanks, where did u have ur appointment?
My appointment was in Birmingam PEO. The case worker was really nice person. He just took following documents from me

1. Approval letter
2. All P60
3. 6 months Payslips

big dada
Newly Registered

Post by big dada » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:40 pm

ib_1 wrote:
My appointment was in Birmingam PEO. The case worker was really nice person. He just took following documents from me

1. Approval letter
2. All P60
3. 6 months Payslips
Hi Ib_1,

Did you receive a text the day before your appointment? How long did it take you in the whole process, from arrival to departure from the PEO?

Cheers

ib_1
Newly Registered

Post by ib_1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:57 pm

big dada wrote:
ib_1 wrote:

1. Approval letter
2. All P60
3. 6 months Payslips
Hi Ib_1,

Did you receive a text the day before your appointment? How long did it take you in the whole process, from arrival to departure from the PEO?

Cheers
Yes I have received the text ( But I have read some people don't recive). It was a long wait, My appointment was at 11:45 but my number was called at 14:15 and case worker told me that I should have my visa stamped at 1600 but I received it near 1700..

Rex

Post by Rex » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi all got my ILR today. :D

I received text msg a day before.

My appointment was today at 12.45 at Sheffield office.

I asked security staff when is earliest i can come in , they asked if i was on my own i said no my family is waiting outside. He said "you can go in now" at 10:45 and i was there with my family at 11:00.

i was given token number.

in 5-10 mins my number was called.

i gave passport and application and related docs. lady did not ask for anything and checked everything i submitted and beleive everything was complete.

she asked me to make payment which was very next counter.

i paid at 11:25 and waited for my number to be called again.

i checked at 1:30 and my case still in queue to be assigned to case worker.

1:45 caseworker called my number and went quickly through the doc i had submitted.

he said everything is fine and he will enter the details in the system which can take upto 45 mins and then he will inform me of the outcome and then he send the passport for stamping which could take upto 1 and half hrs.

He asked if i want to know my LIUK test score which was 23/24. He said welldone.

i was waiting again at 2:00.

he was back at 2:45 and said application is successful and returned the docs back. he said passport are being stamped now and will be with you soon.

I got my passport pretty soon just in 10 minutes and at 2:55 i was out of there.

My advice to anyone going sheffield office is to take cushion with you was there seating is not confortable enough to wait for 4 hrs.

staff was really helpful and freindly.