ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 GUIDANCE PLEASE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mustafa1981
Newly Registered

TIER 1 GUIDANCE PLEASE

Post by mustafa1981 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Hi,

Iam planning to apply for tier 1 general visa from India,presently iam in UK on PSW ,had the question about my bank statements
I have a bank account in halifax bank in which my salary is credited every month..I get online statements..i understand that we cannot submit the email statements and if we do so they need to be stamped by the bank..
could you please clarify if halifax does stamp the online statements if we take them to the local branch or give us a letter saying the documents are authentic..?

Thanks

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 GUIDANCE PLEASE

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 pm

mustafa1981 wrote:Hi,

Iam planning to apply for tier 1 general visa from India,presently iam in UK on PSW ,had the question about my bank statements
I have a bank account in halifax bank in which my salary is credited every month..I get online statements..i understand that we cannot submit the email statements and if we do so they need to be stamped by the bank..
could you please clarify if halifax does stamp the online statements if we take them to the local branch or give us a letter saying the documents are authentic..?

Thanks
Halifax should do this.I think if you specifically ask them to provide statements(paper) they will do. If not, then you can ask them to stamp/sign it and also provide your letter confirming the same.

email257525
BANNED

re

Post by email257525 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:37 pm

i assume so bank shud nt hv probleming stamping the statements, i dnt hv experience in halifax. . .

Why do u want to apply from india if u dnt mind me asking?

mustafa1981
Newly Registered

TIER 1 GUIDANCE PLEASE

Post by mustafa1981 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:34 pm

Thanks for the reply guys...

Iam going to india on holiday for a month so thought I can apply from there..

so can I take the print outs and approach my local branch directly to get them stamped?

dahokolomoki
- thin ice -

Post by dahokolomoki » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:33 pm

The best way is to call up Halifax, and ask them to send you 3 month's worth of itemized statements by regular mail, and stress that is has to be proper statements with the bank's letterhead, etc. It is ok if the statements say "copy" on them, as those will be accepted, as long as it looks and feels like a proper statement and not something you just printed out on your printer.

To be safe you can bring it in to a branch and get either a chop and signature, or get your bank manager to write a letter.
[Edit: Advertising removed by Moderator]

mark1017

TIER 1 GUIDANCE PLEASE

Post by mark1017 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:08 pm

3 months thought we need to submit the ban statements for 12 months this is for previous earnings?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: TIER 1 GUIDANCE PLEASE

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:07 pm

mark1017 wrote:3 months thought we need to submit the ban statements for 12 months this is for previous earnings?
3 Months - Maintenance Funds
12 Months - Earnings