ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (general) reference numbers - urgent enquiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ginagee
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (general) reference numbers - urgent enquiry

Post by ginagee » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:12 am

Hi,

Im currently on a HSMP visa and now have to extend my visa under Tier 1 general.

Where will I find the home office reference number?
Is this the number that was written on the HSMP approval letter?

Would the points based system migrant reference refer to the same number as above or would this be different?

Does a worker reference number under work permit arrangements apply to me and then is this also the same reference number?

These questions are in reference to pg 11 of the form.

Very confused by all the reference numbers and which ones go where and whether they apply to me....

dnshah2k

Re: Tier 1 (general) reference numbers - urgent enquiry

Post by dnshah2k » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am

The Home office reference no is the no which is on your hsmp approval letter, you will find it on right of the letter

Leave blank - point base system migrant reference no and work reference no.

I hope it helps

ginagee wrote:Hi,

Im currently on a HSMP visa and now have to extend my visa under Tier 1 general.

Where will I find the home office reference number?
Is this the number that was written on the HSMP approval letter?

Would the points based system migrant reference refer to the same number as above or would this be different?

Does a worker reference number under work permit arrangements apply to me and then is this also the same reference number?

These questions are in reference to pg 11 of the form.

Very confused by all the reference numbers and which ones go where and whether they apply to me....

ginagee
Newly Registered

Post by ginagee » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:27 am

Thanks alot so the only reference number I need to worry about is the one on the letter and this only applies to question B10 on pg 11.

Thanks so much!!

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 am

correct!!!

All the best
ginagee wrote:Thanks alot so the only reference number I need to worry about is the one on the letter and this only applies to question B10 on pg 11.

Thanks so much!!