ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

rejected(submitted photocopies)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bob
Newly Registered

rejected(submitted photocopies)

Post by bob » Wed May 25, 2005 7:12 am

dear friends

thanks to all of you for this extremely helpful forum for hsmp applicants. i had applied on 1st july,2004 and called ho this week and got to know that my application is rejected and given zero points, reason i have submitted notarised photocopies instead of original.

first of all i would like to advise all of you who have sunmitted photocopies to send originals to HO and ask them to attach to your file before they treat your file otherwise the results will be same as mine, they do accept the documents if file is not treated.

secondly kindly advise if i can appeal and send them the orginals of the same documents which i submitted as photocopies adding no extra documents i mean just the set of original documents which submitted with the hsmp application form earlier.

hoep to hear some very usefull advise

regards to all

lightbringer

Post by lightbringer » Wed May 25, 2005 7:29 am

Dear bob, can you share with us which documents you have sent as notarized copies? Was is your diploma?

I have also sent them notarized copies of mine diploma and my spause's diploma, and it was not without reason....

What can they expect, when they process our cases in nearly a year time...!!! I need the originals here, and in the guidance they have such paragraph saying that if originals cannot be sent, notarized copies should have been acceptable.

The reason of your refusal sounds strange..

Did you manage to get through to your case worker and discuss your rejection with them?

Good luck to you.