ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents and dicision letter not received...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zmanet
Newly Registered

Documents and dicision letter not received...

Post by zmanet » Wed May 25, 2005 7:54 pm

The HSMP team informed me via e-mail that a decision was made on my case and my documents were dispatched on 27/04/05. It’s more then 25 days they have dispatched my documents and I still could not receive it!

I am worried about my original documents and HSMP decision letter; if my HSMP is approved then I have already lost 25 days out of 3 month to apply of EC.

anybone faced the same situation??? please suggest what should I do now

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Wed May 25, 2005 8:02 pm

Ask them to send you the traking number, so you can check with Royal Mail if the package was delivered to the local post office already.

zmanet
Newly Registered

Post by zmanet » Wed May 25, 2005 8:09 pm

Yes I did the same But got the following reply

"We do not use a registered post for airmail documents and so we are
unable to track your documents."

I donno what to do now !!?

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Wed May 25, 2005 8:18 pm

That is really strange... I received my application back last week and it was sent by registered air mail... They have sent me the tracking number and I could track the package at RoyalMail website until it was delivered to the local post office... It took one week to be delivered to the local post office and three days more to be delivered to my home.

I dont understand why some docs are sent back by registered mail and others are not...

Can anybody clarify this issue??

Yinkuze

Post by Yinkuze » Thu May 26, 2005 9:41 am

Ib,

I gues the issue with the home office is priority

I guess untreated applications returned by HO are seen as priority and sent using a faster registered mail system such that u can quickly receive it while treated ones are dispatched like amy normal mail

I doesnt seem to make sense coz both should be treated same way

for example if someone has a negative decision(thats a treated application which gets dispatched by ordinary airmail) and receives documents back >25 days later, he may not be able to apply for a review coz he wont be able to meet the <28 days deadline
TIME is a better JUDGE than REASON.
-Thomas Paine