ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document lost - Claims for compensation advised

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

makon

Document lost - Claims for compensation advised

Post by makon » Thu May 26, 2005 1:05 pm

I have been informed by the Home Office representative who was handling the case of my lost document that she has searched everywhere and cannot find it. She has now advised me to contact the Home Office Customer Relations Team regarding claims for compensation. A claim I am not interested!!! All my originals were in that package! Any ideas please???

Rex

Post by Rex » Thu May 26, 2005 6:51 pm

if you know the name of that lady and your reference no. then write a complaint to HSMP complaint centre (phonr n fax no. is somehwere on the website) with your name , dob, nationality, ref no.

i hope it will help.

2002sailing
Newly Registered

hi

Post by 2002sailing » Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:09 pm

hi,Makon,any update from HSMP? They are still searching my lost application

makon

Post by makon » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:19 am

I have finally been told that there is nothing they can do about my lost package. Mine was a request for review and I sent it with my originals. I have been advised to contact Customer Relations regarding compensation. I have started the process of contact vendors (Microsoft, HP, ITIL, etc) whose Professional Exams I wrote to forward replacement certificates

..Dear Sir

After confirming a 3rd time with our post team at Foundry House that your
package was received, there is now very little I can do.

Once your package was recorded at Foundry, it should have been packed with the rest of our post and sent to us.

This can not be the case.

As soon as we receive any post, a note is put on the applicants file to
state this.

Fresh paid applications come from a different building and are not mixed up with our post.

We do not just depend on each piece of post having a reference number, we cross reference D.O.B, First & surnames.

If we can not locate you on our system, the package will be put in a
separate place which is regularly checked.

I checked this also last week and I can confirm your package was not there.

I have searched in every location I can think, with help from colleagues and management.

This leads me to conclude that your package has gone missing from leaving Foundry House to arriving here.

After speaking with my Manager again, she has advised that the next line of action is for you to contact your cousin to ensure the documents have not been returned to him in the UK. He would have had to use his return address for a package sent Special Delivery.

Failing this, you must now contact our Customer Relations team Tel: 0114 2594074 regarding your claim.

There is nothing more I can do in this situation.

Please accept my sincere apologise.

With Regards

HSMP Team
Work Permits (UK)
Home Office
PO Box 3468
SHEFFIELD
S3 8NH

Tel: 0114 259 1984
Fax: 0114 259 3827