ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW APPEAL GRANTED...

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Prettycocoaeyes
Newly Registered

PSW APPEAL GRANTED...

Post by Prettycocoaeyes » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:56 am

Hello everyone, I have been a lurker and want to share my story with you...

I applied for PSW on the 28th of Feb, got rejected on 6th of April on the grounds of not having submitted my MSC certificate(Eventhough I had a letter from my university stating I had graduated) They told me that they contacted my university and were told that they had already sent me my certificate.. I wasnt aware of that so hurried down to my university and was told that they did send me my certificate to my very old address... I asked them to draft a letter to the Appeal office stating this fact...

I applied for my appeal on the 22th of April using the letter from the University and my new certificate.... I requested for a paper hearing and drafted my statement with my Dad(He didnt think I needed a lawyer because my case was pretty straight-forward).

On the 6th of July I got a letter from the Appeal office and it said that I wasnt supposed to be rejected in the ist place because I did have a letter confirming my attendance and graduation from my university.. My appeal was granted :D..... Gosh I have been so worried and stressed, these people dont know what they are doing to people :(

Anyway I just wanted to share my story with you all, there is hope dont give up.....XOXO

tuhadda_fuffar

Re: PSW APPEAL GRANTED...

Post by tuhadda_fuffar » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Prettycocoaeyes wrote:Hello everyone, I have been a lurker and want to share my story with you...

I applied for PSW on the 28th of Feb, got rejected on 6th of April on the grounds of not having submitted my MSC certificate(Eventhough I had a letter from my university stating I had graduated) They told me that they contacted my university and were told that they had already sent me my certificate.. I wasnt aware of that so hurried down to my university and was told that they did send me my certificate to my very old address... I asked them to draft a letter to the Appeal office stating this fact...

I applied for my appeal on the 22th of April using the letter from the University and my new certificate.... I requested for a paper hearing and drafted my statement with my Dad(He didnt think I needed a lawyer because my case was pretty straight-forward).

On the 6th of July I got a letter from the Appeal office and it said that I wasnt supposed to be rejected in the ist place because I did have a letter confirming my attendance and graduation from my university.. My appeal was granted :D..... Gosh I have been so worried and stressed, these people dont know what they are doing to people :(

Anyway I just wanted to share my story with you all, there is hope dont give up.....XOXO
All is well, which ends well.... congrats.

Down with HO decision making. :evil:

jack199
Member of Standing

Post by jack199 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:43 pm

Great stuff and now the waiting time will start to get the HO passport endoursment letter. BUT all in all its an excellent result man. Congrats

Gururaj

Post by Gururaj » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Congrats! Great work and well done...... It must be a reliever after all the emotional and physical stress you've endured.......
Guru

Prettycocoaeyes
Newly Registered

Post by Prettycocoaeyes » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Thanks for your lovely comments... How long does HO take to send the letter? Gosh I thought I had already jumped the hurdle? I hear HO are trying to clear the bachlog of work....