ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit Visa For my Wife

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marshy
Newly Registered

Work Permit Visa For my Wife

Post by marshy » Thu May 26, 2005 8:42 pm

Hi
I need some information on depenedent visa of my wife
I am working in UK for a employer whose Work Permit gets expired in September 2005.I have got a job with a new employer and they had applied for Work Permit and i got a transfer of Work Permit letter from Home Office.This Work Permit is for 60 months(5 years).Now i have to return to India for two months and i will be back in UK in August 2005 and submit my passport for applying the visa.
Now the situation is that my wife is in India and when i go back i want to bring her to UK on a dependent visa.How can i apply for her visa? Can i apply for her visa based on the transfer of Work Permit letter from the Home Office,since i will be applying it when i come back to UK.
Please guide me on this issue

Warm Regards
M.D

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Fri May 27, 2005 7:42 pm

Whilst in India apply for WP EC on the basis of new 60 month approval including your spouse as a dependent. It will save you both a considerable fortune and time in the future.