ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student to WP to HSMP to ILR HELP Required

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

surya4uk
BANNED

Student to WP to HSMP to ILR HELP Required

Post by surya4uk » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. I am working in IT sector. Could you please advise me on the following quires?
SET(O) Application submitted on 2nd March 2009
1)I came to this country in Feb 2002 on student visa
2)I got first work permit on Mar 2004 for 4 years validity
3)I moved to another company and got new WP in Jun 2005 for 5 years
4)Again i moved to another company and got new WP in Jan 2007
5)Working with the same company i have converted this WP to HSMP in Aug 2007 and i got FLR stamped in Oct 2007 ....valid until Oct 2009
6)Around Feb 2nd week i moved to another company.

I have applied ILR in 2nd week of Mar 2009 via appointment in Croydon.

After i paid application fee, home office adviser told me that they are currently experiencing systems problems, so they have collected all the documents for processing.

They have collected following documents
1)Bank statements from HSMP Visa onwards
2)Current employer confirmation letter
3)Payslips from HSMP visa onwards
4)English Test certificate

When I try to give all 3 years worth of P60’s and all 3 years worth of payslips and bank statements they are refused to take all of them. They have been advised me they are interesting only after HSMP visa onwards documents.

They advised me that they would post my passports once they complete the process by 17th March 2009.

After 1 week i have received a letter for extra documents
1)A letter from all previous employers for start date of employment and end date of employment
2)P60/P45 letters from Jan 2003 to till date.

Since i didn't got work permit in 2003 year, i went to home office for their advise on this letter. One of the adviser checked my letter, and advised me that get a TAX office statements instead of P60/P45. There might be a mistake for the year 2003. So tax office statement is fine from March 2004 to Till date.

I managed to send tax office statement from 2003 to Till date along with previous employer letters.

Still i am waiting for my passport?

I made several complaints about their SLA hours and delay of the process.

Whenever I called they are saying my application is not completed yet. Your application is under consideration. Please wait until. Home office will get in touch with you once they have completed.
Now I am bit worrying?,,,,, what’s happening?

My Application is straightforward and all my previous employers are very well known companies. Why they are making delay of the process?

Is any one experiencing same problems?

I made several complaints about delay, does it causing any problems?

Please could some one advise me on this case?