ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement Issue

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hareenpatel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Bank Statement Issue

Post by hareenpatel » Fri May 27, 2005 12:48 pm

I am going to apply for HSMP next week. Can anyone tell me when will i need to present my bank statement.

Generally i receive my salary in cash & 30% of salary is by cheque. therefore there is very less balance in my personal bank account.

I have very less balance in my account at this time. But i can arrange money & deposit it to my account next month. Will it be ok to satisfy them? But i want to deposit this amount in my joint account with my cousine.

Please guide me. All the papers are ready, i am only waiting to get satisfactory reply on my bank issue.

Thanks

homeistheuk
Newly Registered

Post by homeistheuk » Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:53 pm

You don't need to show your bank statements until you apply for the entry clearance process. The HSMP application does not require this, but they do require proof of your past earnings (last 12 mos.) in the form of tax returns, salary slips, letter, etc.

So make sure you save some $$ before the EC process.

sunny158

Post by sunny158 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 1:53 am

Bank statement can be one important evidance as well, but in you case, it is only 30% of pay was transfored inot you account, it cannot be useful for claiming you earning points.

You still need to show that you dont use public fund and can support yourself in the UK, so bank statement can be helpful to support this requirement.

Besides, if you dont submit bank statement,what other earning evidences do you provide?

Best luck.