ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

For inviting someone to visit, Is a Studio Flat fit for 2

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CH

For inviting someone to visit, Is a Studio Flat fit for 2

Post by CH » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am

Hi,
One of my friend living in a studio flat wish to invite someone to visit him in the UK. To apply for visit visa, accommodation arrangement proof is required. Can he arrange the visitor's stay at his studio apartment?
More specifically, in the UK, is a studio apartment supposed to accommodate two people or one?
would appreciate your response
cheers,
ch

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:19 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

rg1
Member of Standing

Post by rg1 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Don't think you need to mention whether you live in a studio or in a palace!

You just need to mention your address where your visitor will leave with you.

:lol:

CH

Post by CH » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:06 pm

thanks gents for your reply. In light of link provided by vinny, i think i should apply with my studio flat considering it a 1room accommodation suitable for 2. I'll be taking landlord's permission letter and and assessment letter from property agent.
cheers,