ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed on Tier 1 general...self assessment points tool.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Help needed on Tier 1 general...self assessment points tool.

Post by hsmpeast » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:02 am

Hi,

I am a new member to the site and I must say cheers to everyone for building this site with collaborative effort and mutual commitment.

I am planning to apply for Tier1 and have couple of questions.

1) My Tier 1 assessment period is from 01-July-08 to 30-June-09 and during this period I was in US for the first 8 months and in india for the 4 months.
During the period in US I was receieving US salary plus basic salary in india.

My questions is when I fill in the self assessment tool how do I mention the Indian basic salary...Since the uplift in not applied here should I convert the INR basic salary to USD and mentioned in the tool that earned in USD or should I convert INR Basic salary to GBP and mention in the tool that earned in GBP. the moment I say INR the basic salary is considering uplift where it should not be in this case.

2) For previous earnings bank statement, I have asked my US bank to provide me the statements and they printed the statements on the letter head....and also they have provided seperate letter on the letter head stating that the statements are authentic and original.....

My questions with out sign and stamp are they valid for submission. When they printed statements on letter head.... query and URL also printed on letter head...Please let me know if this is fine.
Thanks for your help in advance.

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Re:Help needed on Tier 1 general...self assessment points to

Post by hsmpeast » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:04 am

Seniors please help. Appreciate your response.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:15 pm

(1) It is not mandatory to submits the output of the points calculator so just forget about it.

(2) The statements supported by a letter from the bank look fine.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer