ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL victims

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chimneytop
Newly Registered

CCL victims

Post by chimneytop » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:54 am

hello everybody
A couple of days ago i went through a post that suggested that the next hearing regarding the lead case wud be on 4th of august , is there any element of truth in it ? i need to go home brothers and my rent is due today so don't want to waste my money on this never ending nonsense,if any of u cud come come up with real news of what's happening right now with the case , i'll really appreciate.it's urgent :D

aquasaggi

Re: CCL victims

Post by aquasaggi » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:58 am

chimneytop wrote:hello everybody
A couple of days ago i went through a post that suggested that the next hearing regarding the lead case wud be on 4th of august , is there any element of truth in it ? i need to go home brothers and my rent is due today so don't want to waste my money on this never ending nonsense,if any of u cud come come up with real news of what's happening right now with the case , i'll really appreciate.it's urgent :D
Only God knows :(

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:26 pm

Stop creating unnecesaary fuss and kindly give the link to that post coz i am a regular visitor of forums relating to CCL discussion so if u dun have any confirmed news and just trying 2 spread rumours den better not coz it will definitely give u pain but make worry others also without any reason!

chimneytop
Newly Registered

Post by chimneytop » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Rajaali wrote:
Stop creating unnecesaary fuss and kindly give the link to that post coz i am a regular visitor of forums relating to CCL discussion so if u dun have any confirmed news and just trying 2 spread rumours den better not coz it will definitely give u pain but make worry others also without any reason!
thanks a lot mr. raja, i'm trying to figure out if i spread any rumours.boss if u go through my thread u will see that i only wanted to confirm this rumour of 4th of august (think that will be enough to calm u down ) anyways have any of u got any latest news regarding the lead case, have there been any more hearings after 3rd of june or that was the last one.

Rajaali

Post by Rajaali » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 pm

chimneytop wrote:
Rajaali wrote:
thanks a lot mr. raja, i'm trying to figure out if i spread any rumours.boss if u go through my thread u will see that i only wanted to confirm this rumour of 4th of august (think that will be enough to calm u down ) anyways have any of u got any latest news regarding the lead case, have there been any more hearings after 3rd of june or that was the last one.
it wasnt said anywhere that there's a case on 4th of august , secondly i did read on the other forum that the decision is pending not the hearing ,in august ...and yea as per BBC there were 3 students appealing as a part of test case so that means there will b 3 hearings...so i hope hearings wud have been done by now and now just wait for the decision !