ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Will this be a problem with my application???

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabah84
Newly Registered

Will this be a problem with my application???

Post by sabah84 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 am

Hi I have a simple question. Im applying for a UK Spouse Visa from the USA to join my husband in UK. So yes I am here in USA and he is there. Been married nearly 5 yrs.

My husband has no bank account in UK. I have one there. Will my application require my husband to have bank statements?

I have heard bank statements are not important as long as he can show he is earning income and has a job.

But I want to clarify this... make sure... get some answers.

We have no savings anyways. Do you think this will be a problem? Everything else in my application is pretty strong. Just no bank account. He doesnt wish to have one, someone got a hold of his checkbook long time ago and he had to close it up. Now he will add his name onto my account when I arrive in UK as I can't add his name while Im in USA.

Anyone know if it will be a prob that I dont have bank statements of his in my application?

Plum70
Diamond Member

Post by Plum70 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:33 am

If he is legally employed in the UK, earning an income and paying UK taxes, how is it that he doesn't have a UK bank account? Where are his monthly wages paid into? Hope not cash-in-hand jobs...

sabah84
Newly Registered

Post by sabah84 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm

Hi

My husband is not working cash in hand illegally. He is working LEGALLY in the UK, paying taxes, and earning income. In one of my previous threads I was talking about him working cash in hand illegally, but now he is on the books. The company where he works did not put him on the books straight away, but now all that is sorted.

His boss pays him cash in hand but not illegally, he gets the cash hes earned after taxes are cut. And he gets payslips to prove this.

venkat20
Newly Registered

Post by venkat20 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:34 am

just i paid $1.99 for my .com Extensioned Domain name Registration.I used the site For the Domain name Registration.Now they providing the same $1.99 cost for the Following Extensioned Domain name.One 1 yr $1.99* .com, .us, .mobi**, .biz, .net, or .org
http://www.tucktail.com/