ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cases turnaround

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

popeye

Cases turnaround

Post by popeye » Sun May 29, 2005 11:47 am

Hi everyone,
I need to find some info and after few days of browsing on the net seem that the net is not the right place to find this type of info.
I need to find out what is the maximum period that HO IND can hold a passport and application before preceding it, is there any timelines turnaround deadlines before HO can proceed with an application.
I am talking about ECAA Business visas and that some 20000 people have been hold in UK waiting...some of the application have been hold more than 18 months...yet still no answer.
It's certain that HO caseworkers are not giving any info to people but neither any of their legal representatives have been informed why the applications have been hold for so long.
I have read some articles why refugee aplication can take ages to proceed and to decide but nothing have been said about any other type of visa. If anyone can help me to find some info about the applications turnaround or anything that state for how long HO can hold a case in IND.

Wich of the Immigration acts mentions anything concerning the problem...
I am not sure how HO IND is applying the law and if Asulym cases need more time to consider and take all facts to apply the law what is the normal tornaround for any other type of application.HO have stated that will publish the average turnaround times on HSMP applications but thisa is not my case ....20000 have been holded in UK for indefinite period and HO is taking advantage of the whole thing ...please help with the info