ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport call-in letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

swjunkie228
Newly Registered

Passport call-in letter

Post by swjunkie228 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 am

Hey Everyone,
So I received what I believe to be the passport call-in letter. I'm only concerned because all it asked for was my passport. Is that correct? I didn't need to send more pictures or anything?

(This may be posted elsewhere, I just haven't found it yet!).
Thanks!

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: Passport call-in letter

Post by jack199 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am

swjunkie228 wrote:Hey Everyone,
So I received what I believe to be the passport call-in letter. I'm only concerned because all it asked for was my passport. Is that correct? I didn't need to send more pictures or anything?

Thanks!
Yes, thats the one. When did you win your appeal? as i am still waiting for the HO to send me the passport letter its been over 3 months since i won my appeal but still no joy!

swjunkie228
Newly Registered

Post by swjunkie228 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 am

I won my appeal in May.

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:07 am

Jack199,

Have you tried to contact the HO or complain about their level of service? If not, you now have all the grounds to do so. Do not hesitate. Contact its customer service helpline and ask the number you can send the fax to in order to complain. It is really not fair for you to wait for so long, particularly as the refusal was due to the HO mistake.

Gururaj

Re: Passport call-in letter

Post by Gururaj » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm

swjunkie228 wrote:Hey Everyone,

Thanks!
Congrats Swjunke! Atlast you won the battle. Wish you good luck...
Guru

macleefernandes
Newly Registered

Post by macleefernandes » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:13 am

Mate,

my appeal was awarded in May 2009. still waiting for the letter

macleefernandes
Newly Registered

Post by macleefernandes » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 am

Mate,

my appeal was awarded on 19th May 2009. still waiting for the letter. on calling up customer services, all they do is ask me to be patient. the big question is; how long?

pradeep_s
Newly Registered

Post by pradeep_s » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:34 am

macleefernandes wrote:Mate,

my appeal was awarded on 19th May 2009. still waiting for the letter. on calling up customer services, all they do is ask me to be patient. the big question is; how long?

hello mate! not to worry you should be getting it soon. i got my appeal determination on 5th may and i got my call letter on 20th of this month. so dont get nervous. I asked my solicitor and they were saying that its taking 12 weeks these days for getting call letter.

macleefernandes
Newly Registered

Post by macleefernandes » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

hello mate! not to worry you should be getting it soon. i got my appeal determination on 5th may and i got my call letter on 20th of this month. so dont get nervous. I asked my solicitor and they were saying that its taking 12 weeks these days for getting call letter.[/quote]

Thanks for your reply mate. I have received the letter today, by the grace of god and have sent my passport. Lets see how long the wait lasts...

Thanks again mate.

Regards,

M