ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit VIsa for my Parents.,

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mbr
Newly Registered

Family Visit VIsa for my Parents.,

Post by mbr » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi,

I 'm living in UK for the last couple of years.I would like to bring my parents who are staying in India for a visit to UK around 3 months.

I 've the document list required for family visit visa , which was downloaded from VFS website. In that it was mentioned that,

DOCUMENTS NEEDED FROM SPONSOR or PERSON TO BE VISITED IF HE / SHE RESIDES IN THE UK (PHOTOCOPIES ACCEPTED)

 PROOF OF ACCOMODATION IN UK IN THE FORM OF LAND REGISTRY/MORTGAGE PAPERS,/TENANCY AGREEMENT OR UTILITY BILLS ( GAS BILL, WATER BILL ETC).

As a proof of accomodation I don't have any documents as I was living in shared accomodation on weekly basis. (But I 've remaining all docs required for processing like Bank sattement, salary slips, IT returns,hotel booking etc)

In this case , Can someone suggest me , Am I eligible for sponsorship ??

If not,

If I don't sponsor for my parent's trip (i.e., I 'll be just inviter), In this case also do I need to produce proof of accomodation ??

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: Family Visit VIsa for my Parents.,

Post by Rozen » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:36 pm

mbr wrote:Hi,

If I don't sponsor for my parent's trip (i.e., I 'll be just inviter), In this case also do I need to produce proof of accomodation ??
No you don't. But they will! Eg. Hotel booking (or something) for duration of stay.

dnshah2k

Post by dnshah2k » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 pm

Hi Guys,

Im also inviting my mom, she is widow and loookin for some help and guidence on form

Which form to be used VAF1B?

If yes then i need help on section 5
5.1 and 5.10 to 5.19
I want her to stay here for 3 to 4 months , will that be a longer period?

my mom is houswife and desn't have anyinocme except her bank fixed deposite

I'm submitting following from UK in original
my Invitation letter
council tax bill
telephone bill
support letter attested by solicitor
last 6 months bank statment
last 6 months pay slips

Does this enough?

My mom will have
Application Cover letter
House Agreement