ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am sick of early EXTENSION QUESTION!!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saayinla

I am sick of early EXTENSION QUESTION!!!!

Post by saayinla » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm

I think questions needs to be asked about the highly skill ability of some people on here.

nionlight
Member of Standing

Re: I am sick of early EXTENSION QUESTION!!!!

Post by nionlight » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:07 pm

saayinla wrote:I think questions needs to be asked about the highly skill ability of some people on here.
why do you think so? do you have a celar cut staright forward answer about early extension? i bet you dont. because no one does. i have spoken to few experienced consultants. even they are not sure. call the home office helpdesk, you will get different answer in different times. some one says you can apply as early as you want and you will get visa from the expiry date of your current visa, again some one says the visa will be valid from the day it is issued, not from the expiry date of your current leave, in that case there is a very big risk of loosing the time that you will apply early. any way, if you are skiled enough to clear all these doubts, that every one has, then please share your knowledge with proof. it will help us all. just to add, some people may got early extension, but that deosn't mean that is the rule. it totally depends on LUCK. thanks.

push
United Kingdom

Re: I am sick of early EXTENSION QUESTION!!!!

Post by push » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:42 pm

saayinla wrote:I think questions needs to be asked about the highly skill ability of some people on here.
You can choose to ignore such questions.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer