ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Birmingham catastophe!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maka1981
Newly Registered

PEO Birmingham catastophe!

Post by maka1981 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Anyone been up there today? I was!

Got there an hour early just to be sure presented myself at the correct time. Checked in. Sat down for 5min. Called into a booth and nicely told that "Our computers are down so we are not processing any applications today. Next available appointment is 24July otherwise you can re-arrange for August."
WOW!

Filipinas

Catastrophe

Post by Filipinas » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Oh I feel bad for you. I know the feeling of anticipation not to mention the travel. So did you take the 24 J8uly Schedule? Hope it would turn out well on that day.

Filipinas

maka1981
Newly Registered

Post by maka1981 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 pm

Yes I took the appointment.
Have to cancel trip to Disneyland Paris because there are no appointments left. i had previously booked one for the 20th.
Oh well!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:45 pm

maka1981 wrote:Yes I took the appointment.
Have to cancel trip to Disneyland Paris because there are no appointments left. i had previously booked one for the 20th.
Oh well!
u want to sell the Disneyland tix?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....