ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter for PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

needhsmp

Letter for PSW

Post by needhsmp » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi Guys,

I am going to apply for PSW visa, i was studying in a college for university degree but in guidance policy of the PSW they require letter if degree is not issue yet from the institute where applicant was studying so i am going to ask my college for below letter please advice if it is ok to apply for psw. regards,

To whom it may concern

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to confirm that Mrs. xxxx was enrolled on a research degree programme leading to the qualification of PhD at the University of xxxxx At the end of the examination process she has been successfully awarded the degree of M.Phil (one of the outcomes of PhD examination). The followings are the details of the award:

1. Student’s name: Mrs. xxxxx

2. Title of the qualification: M.Phil (Master of Philosophy)

3. Start and end date of the student’s period of study: 2nd October xxxx- 22nd Januaryxxx

4. Date of award: 22nd January xxx

5. Details of the awarding body: University of xxxxx

I can confirm that the the certificate of award will be issued in due course. As she has successfully completed the degree of M.Phil she is expected to attend the graduation ceremony to be held inxxxx.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further queries.

Yours faithfully,