ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Daughter born in UK - Stamp on her passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jethvar

Daughter born in UK - Stamp on her passport

Post by jethvar » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi Guys

I have applied PSW on 24th Nov & recd my PSW visa for 2 yrs on 13th July, I had a baby she born in Jan 2009, today I have visited India House for her passport, and I will collect her passport on Monday

What will be the next step for Dependant stamp on her passport and how does it will work..... I need it to be get it done before the end of this month as I m planning to travel 1st week of August to Mumbai......

As my Daughter born when my passport was under process.....and when I have applied she was not born and now the problem is I have to apply seperately...... is there any other option which is available or I can go directly to the croydon home office and get the job done for 665 pounds (premium service) But I was not expecting this amount

Please advise

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:41 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.