ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Preparing the Application For ILR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

AIRFORCE1
Newly Registered

Preparing the Application For ILR

Post by AIRFORCE1 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:05 pm

am going to peo in next few days and just preparing my application. the application set (o) wpermit 5yrs single employer. i have downloaded the form so do i need to staple all the pages together? do i need to carry them in a file punched together and how do you present your supporting documents. If you could pls let me know how to put things together, help will be much appreciated.
The documents I have ready are

Passports
Employer letter
Life in UK pass notification
3 mnths salary slips
3 mnths bank statements
Pics

thanks in advance

hert

Post by hert » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:29 am

I have read on this forum that the case worker asks for specific documents and there's no specific need to arrange it in folder or staple it. They wud take the documents and not the folder.
I wud include P60 in the list as well though have read on this forum again that members took other documents as well based on their own circumstances.
HTH

hert

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:40 am

hert wrote:I have read on this forum that the case worker asks for specific documents and there's no specific need to arrange it in folder or staple it. They wud take the documents and not the folder.
I wud include P60 in the list as well though have read on this forum again that members took other documents as well based on their own circumstances.
HTH

hert
Hert,

I think your response has been overtaken by events.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#272808

:)

hert

Post by hert » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks rozen for directing me to the latest event. Didn't realize earlier that the AIRFORCE1 has already been to PEO. :)

congrates AIRFORCE1 Anyway