ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

from student to FLR

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

atticusdacat
Newly Registered

from student to FLR

Post by atticusdacat » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:28 pm

Hello forum, i was on a student visa for 2 yrs and I just got married went to PEO to chnage my visa status but was told to send additional informations about my previous education ( this was not in the form and I didnt think I would need it as I was applying to extend my stay based on marriage). I sent them the last results from my college, unfortunately, the college has been closed down by the home office because it is believed to have sold certificates for renewal to students for visa extension. I got a letter from Home Office today saying I have to come for an interview with my spouse in person at Croydon.
Anyone have an idea what to do? Put into consideration that the college of which certificate I have is closed down and I have been off study for up to 6 months.
Please advice
Thank You