ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR GUIDANCE FOR DEPENDENT / MY SELF

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sjd1980
Newly Registered

ILR GUIDANCE FOR DEPENDENT / MY SELF

Post by sjd1980 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:54 pm

hello everyone,

I came to uk under old hsmp rule in august 2005.

i got my extension i.e. 1+4 which is valid upto june 2010

now as per judicial review of hsmp forum i am qualified for ILR application.

i need guidance on following please:

[1] dependent status ?

what will be the status of the dependent, ukba website says status of the main applicant will be the status of dependent,

however, i need guidance on following :

my spouse joined me in april 2008 as my dependent under under tier 1 category of dependent.

whether she can apply with me for ILR as dependent

FURTHER -----

we have been blessed with a baby girl in december 2008,

She was born in UK.

We applied for her indian passport from london and got her passport stamped from india for dependent visa as well.

Now i request you all to guide me whether my wife and daughter are eligible to apply for ILR with me as dependent, eventhough they are with me from april 2008 and december 2008 respectively.??

Secondly what are the documents required to be submitted along with ILR application.

early and detailed response will be highly appreciated

Regards
JSD1980

raghu2627
Newly Registered

Post by raghu2627 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 am

You can include both your wife and baby in your application and they will also get ILR along with you.

As for the documents for ILR, I submitted below documents for my ILR.

1) 5 years P60 + 1 P45
2) Recent 6months bank statements and 6months payslips
3) Previous employer contract and experience letter + current employer contract and letter
4) marriage certificate

I am not sure if we need to submit children's date of birth certificate if we include children in the application. Its always best to carry if you have one.