ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

waiting for case worker for Sub Class-175 Independent Immigr

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohammed241615
Newly Registered

waiting for case worker for Sub Class-175 Independent Immigr

Post by mohammed241615 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:17 am

Hi

I applied for Sub Class-175 Independent Immigr at DIAC office on 01/April/2009 .

Still now i didnt get the case worker to be assigned to my application at DIAC office . Why it is like that .

How much time it will take to get the Case Worker for me . Please let me know

Regards
mohammed

anildsouza
Newly Registered

CO Allocation

Post by anildsouza » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:35 pm

You need to have patience. Since Nov 2008. the law changed and the priority goes has State sponsored visa, the application under critical list and then applicants under general list. I applied in Jan 2008 got my CO assigned in Feb 2009 and got my visa approved by July 2009. So it will come through

mohammed241615
Newly Registered

Re: CO Allocation

Post by mohammed241615 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 pm

anildsouza wrote:You need to have patience. Since Nov 2008. the law changed and the priority goes has State sponsored visa, the application under critical list and then applicants under general list. I applied in Jan 2008 got my CO assigned in Feb 2009 and got my visa approved by July 2009. So it will come through
Hi

Thanks Alot

Did you applied under subclass-175 visa (or) state sponsored visa . Pls let me know

Mohammed

anildsouza
Newly Registered

CO Allocation

Post by anildsouza » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm

I applied under subclass 175. As yopu may be aware. they are slowing a bit on giving visa becuaes of the economic slowdown. though they have not officailly said it. If it makes you feel better I too was fustrated becuase when I filed the application, they told me to submt police clearence as well as medical. But no CO was assigned. When it was assigned in feb 2009 all those doucment expited and i had to do it all over again and medical in US is very expensive ($2000). So your too will come

mohammed241615
Newly Registered

Re: CO Allocation

Post by mohammed241615 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:07 am

anildsouza wrote:I applied under subclass 175. As yopu may be aware. they are slowing a bit on giving visa becuaes of the economic slowdown. though they have not officailly said it. If it makes you feel better I too was fustrated becuase when I filed the application, they told me to submt police clearence as well as medical. But no CO was assigned. When it was assigned in feb 2009 all those doucment expited and i had to do it all over again and medical in US is very expensive ($2000). So your too will come
Dear

Thanks Alot for your reply.

Im also staying in canada right now . I want your help buddy .
I also want to do PCC . How can i do the PCC .

And if you dont mind can you give your US contact number please . I need your help dear.

regards
rizwan mohammed

anildsouza
Newly Registered

Waiting for case office

Post by anildsouza » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi Rizwan

Why are you leaving canada. You can contact me on aniljdsouza@ymail.com. If you need any info