ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification on earnings.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmpeast
Newly Registered

Clarification on earnings.

Post by hsmpeast » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi,

This is regarding salary earnings.....

We have a performance incentive as part of total package and performance incentive is paid for every 6 months.

I have a formal payslip from the company that performance of Rs X is paid with tax deducted...But in the bank statement the same deposit is shown as Corporate Credit reimbursement...

Please let me know if my performance bonus will be considered as earnings or not...or should I get a letter stating that the re-imbursement was for performance incentive which is part of total package..

Thanks,
V

push
United Kingdom

Re: Clarification on earnings.

Post by push » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 pm

hsmpeast wrote:Hi,

This is regarding salary earnings.....

We have a performance incentive as part of total package and performance incentive is paid for every 6 months.

I have a formal payslip from the company that performance of Rs X is paid with tax deducted...But in the bank statement the same deposit is shown as Corporate Credit reimbursement...

Please let me know if my performance bonus will be considered as earnings or not...or should I get a letter stating that the re-imbursement was for performance incentive which is part of total package..

Thanks,
V
performance pay can be included in the earnings. However, reimbursement is not a nice term to have in the Bank statements - some ignorant caseworker may have issues with it. Get a letter from the employer to explain the situation.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer