ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how to send addtional doc before decision is made, bangalore

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rutha
Newly Registered

how to send addtional doc before decision is made, bangalore

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Dear all,

I submitted my papers on 17th July. In my application I forgot to attach signed bank statement. henceforth I plan to send the additional document before they begin to process my file. It is just a try. I applied at VFS Bangalore. I think I should send document directly to BHC, am not sure if I should send it to Chennai or Bangalore.

Chennai BHC,
20 Anderson Road
Chennai 600 006

Bangalore BHC,
Prestige Takt
23 Kasturba Road Cross
Bangalore 560001

Please help me.

Regards,
Rutha

dima
Member of Standing

Re: how to send addtional doc before decision is made, banga

Post by dima » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:37 pm

rutha wrote:Dear all,

I submitted my papers on 17th July. In my application I forgot to attach signed bank statement. henceforth I plan to send the additional document before they begin to process my file. It is just a try. I applied at VFS Bangalore. I think I should send document directly to BHC, am not sure if I should send it to Chennai or Bangalore.

Chennai BHC,
20 Anderson Road
Chennai 600 006

Bangalore BHC,
Prestige Takt
23 Kasturba Road Cross
Bangalore 560001

Please help me.

Regards,
Rutha
You color scan the docs and send them to the email ID of Homeoffice at chennai . The EC will electronically attach the details into u r file as this will happen faster and Also, you send the docs via mail to Home office, chennai.
I donot remember the email id of chennai BHC!!! u can find on net.

AkashS
Member of Standing

Post by AkashS » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 am

dima wrote:

Chennai BHC,
20 Anderson Road
Chennai 600 006

Bangalore BHC,
Prestige Takt
23 Kasturba Road Cross
Bangalore 560001

Please help me.

Regards,
Rutha
You color scan the docs and send them to the email ID of Homeoffice at chennai . The EC will electronically attach the details into u r file as this will happen faster and Also, you send the docs via mail to Home office, chennai.
Yeah. I am agree. Send it through email as well as through Post also.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:17 am

AkashS wrote:
dima wrote:

Chennai BHC,
20 Anderson Road
Chennai 600 006

Bangalore BHC,
Prestige Takt
23 Kasturba Road Cross
Bangalore 560001

Please help me.

Regards,
Rutha
Yeah. I am agree. Send it through email as well as through Post also.
Send it fast. The more you wait the chances of getting it rejected increases. If BHC doesn't accept your additional information that'w fine. You have nothing to looose. But if they accepted if, chances of your approval improves significantly. I feel you are still hesitating...

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:09 pm

Dear all,

I have posted the paper ! it should arrive tomorrow.
and I think they will see it on Monday.

Email I didn't do, as the amount of documents are around 40 papers.

Thank you all very much !

Regards,
Rutha

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:50 am

I received a mail from Chennai visa enquiry this morning (27th morning) saying that "I am writing to inform that a decision has been made on your application and the passport will be despatched soon."

I am sure they wouldn't have considered the new bank statements. however let me see and keep you informed.

Rutha

Submitted on 17th
Mail received on 27th

Hopefully today or tomorrow they will courier the passport. but most likely the results are going to be refusal, as I didn't provided valid bank statements.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:43 am

rutha wrote:I received a mail from Chennai visa enquiry this morning (27th morning) saying that "I am writing to inform that a decision has been made on your application and the passport will be despatched soon."

I am sure they wouldn't have considered the new bank statements. however let me see and keep you informed.

Rutha

Submitted on 17th
Mail received on 27th

Hopefully today or tomorrow they will courier the passport. but most likely the results are going to be refusal, as I didn't provided valid bank statements.
You are sounding as if you have lost a life and death battle. Be positive man. Everything happens for a reason.
Besides, you cannot presume it is refusal eventhough if seems very obvious at the moment. Who knows they received documents and made decision based on it?

Anyway good luck with the decision.

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:35 pm

rutha wrote:I received a mail from Chennai visa enquiry this morning (27th morning) saying that "I am writing to inform that a decision has been made on your application and the passport will be despatched soon."

Rutha

Submitted on 17th
Mail received on 27th

Oh! That's a bit sad . Anyhow good luck. Keep us informed!!!!

rutha
Newly Registered

Post by rutha » Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:20 am

My status today changed to

"processed and delivered by Blue dart on"

I will let you know the result as soon I receive the document.

Thanks,
Rutha