ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension - No paper payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mmhtn
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension - No paper payslips

Post by mmhtn » Thu Jun 02, 2005 11:00 am

Hi,

I worked as a contractor when I came to UK on HSMP. The invoicing company provided emailed me statements. I do not have paper payslips. Its difficult getting paper payslips from them. I've just joined another company and still waiting for my first pay.

Following is the documentation I have. Do you think I have sufficient documentation?

1- Contract Appointment Letter from agency.
2- Timesheets.
3- Bank statements showing deposits from invoicing company.
4- Emails for monthly statement regarding deposits from invoicing company.
5- Contract document from invoicing company.
6- Appointment letter from new company for permanent employment.

I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

LA_Mike

Post by LA_Mike » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:44 pm

In my case the payslips I get from my company are PDFs, I printed them out and included them along with my bank statements, appointment letter and year end summary of earnings and and got an approval with no delay, so I don't think there should be any problem in your case. As always, good organization of your documents and a covering letter that makes it easier for the case worker are advisable, or at very least, good manners.

For your peace of mind it could also be worth emailing wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk explaining your situation before submitting your case. They were quite helpful and prompt in answering the queries I had in my case.

Best of luck,
Mike

mnstar
Newly Registered

Post by mnstar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:15 pm

I was in the same situation with no physical payslips for 6 months. I sent only 2 recent payslips from a new job, a P60 for the previous 6 months and 12 months bank statements and I got my extension without questions.
Good Luck.

busa

Covering letter

Post by busa » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:38 am

I have worked in two contract positions and now in permanent positions :) I have PDF payslips from first contract and printed payslips from second. I also have the P45's and P60.

Since I was using umbrella company for invoicing, I was their employee. How do you mention the this in the covering letter? Do I have to say I was contracting? OR do I say I was employed with the umbrella company?