ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of award of qualification?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co
Newly Registered

Date of award of qualification?

Post by shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Hello guys! I want to ask a question. My question is , the letter of award of degree isssued by my university mentions Date of awards of degree: 1 Nov 2008. While the appendix 4 for PSW application clearly says "You must make the application for entry clearance within 12 months of obtaining relevent qualification". Does that mean I would not qualify for PSW visa if I apply beyond 1 Nov 2009?

Further, It does not say that the application will be refused as in the case of maintenance requirement.

Waiting for the reply. Thanks

koolbone

Re: Date of award of qualification?

Post by koolbone » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:57 pm

shoaibazizmeer@hotmail.co wrote:Hello guys! I want to ask a question. My question is , the letter of award of degree isssued by my university mentions Date of awards of degree: 1 Nov 2008. While the appendix 4 for PSW application clearly says "You must make the application for entry clearance within 12 months of obtaining relevent qualification". Does that mean I would not qualify for PSW visa if I apply beyond 1 Nov 2009?

Further, It does not say that the application will be refused as in the case of maintenance requirement.

Waiting for the reply. Thanks
You have to make your application latest 1 Nov 2009. If you make the application beyond that date, it WILL be refused.