ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

still waiting for passport after 4 weeks?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

still waiting for passport after 4 weeks?

Post by pathanz_rule » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:31 am

Dear All

I applied for PSW (Transitional Arrangment) on 22nd of January 2009 . Got refused in Febuary and lodged my appeal. After going through all long wait and stress i won my appeal in May. After recieving call letter from Appeal implemention unit i send my passport to them on the 23rd of June.

So far i have'nt heard anything from them. I have no more patience cuz i want to travel back home asap. Can any one please help me on how to contact them or find the progress on my application?

All help and information would be appreciated

Regards

wait
- thin ice -

Post by wait » Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 am

u need to wait 4 atleast 4-6 week from now onwards but u could get it soon as well.good luck

vinata

Post by vinata » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:37 pm

You can also contact the HO on their general customer services line and ask for a fax number where you can send a complaint to. It should be a direct fax number for Leeds appeal implementation unit. Other people on this forum have done it in the past and it worked. You can try as well. Please post your experience to this forum when you have got any news.

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

Any Tel or Fax No for AIU ?

Post by pathanz_rule » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Well some people mentioned that it's better to write rather than sending fax . Any one knows Tel or Fax no pls post on the thread . I would also appreciate if anyone post complaint address for Leeds unit As well?

I really want to travel Back home and can not wait any more . So far I haven't recieved any acknowledgment letter from the Appeal implementation unit that they have recieved my passport .

sandeep123
Newly Registered

Re: still waiting for passport after 4 weeks?

Post by sandeep123 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 pm

hi,

I am going through the same situation. Could you please let me know when u won ur appeal n when u got ur call in letter. with how many weeks u can expect call in letter once u won the appeal.

Thanks
Sandeep
pathanz_rule wrote:Dear All

I applied for PSW (Transitional Arrangment) on 22nd of January 2009 . Got refused in Febuary and lodged my appeal. After going through all long wait and stress i won my appeal in May. After recieving call letter from Appeal implemention unit i send my passport to them on the 23rd of June.

So far i have'nt heard anything from them. I have no more patience cuz i want to travel back home asap. Can any one please help me on how to contact them or find the progress on my application?

All help and information would be appreciated

Regards

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

Re: still waiting for passport after 4 weeks?

Post by pathanz_rule » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:56 am

[quote="sandeep123"]hi,

I am going through the same situation. Could you please let me know when u won ur appeal n when u got ur call in letter. with how many weeks u can expect call in letter once u won the appeal.

Thanks
Sandeep

Well Sandeep mine one took 6 weeks . I am sure you will be get your's one with in 6 weeks time. If you don't get it by that time then try to contact the appeal implementation unit.

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

Post by pathanz_rule » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:17 am

The other worry i have is alot of people have mentioned that the appeal implementation unit ask for passport and photos.

but my call letter only asked for passport . I am very confuse about these different threats.

stephen_raaz
Newly Registered

Post by stephen_raaz » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:25 pm

If your call letter asked for passport, only send passport.

My call letter also asked for passport only. I have sent passport only and received passport with VISA stamped

pathanz_rule wrote:The other worry i have is alot of people have mentioned that the appeal implementation unit ask for passport and photos.

but my call letter only asked for passport . I am very confuse about these different threats.