ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

won appeal & sent passport ,need help??????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

won appeal & sent passport ,need help??????

Post by pathanz_rule » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:14 am

Hey every one

Can any one please post the contact number OR fax OR email for Appeal Implementation Unit , Leeds? I am still waiting for my passport after five and half weeks .

i won appeal on the 1st of may , and recieved my call letter from HO for my passport on the 13th June, and sent my passport on the 23rd of June

I am really frustrated cuz i called home office yesterday and the girl said that i can not do any thing apart from wait. OR withdraw my application which can take 10 working days ( means 2 weeks). The home office customer service is not really help full and always try to get rid of you over the phone with in 30 seconds. What a pity????? I waited 30 minutes for some one to speak to me on the phone and all you get is a straight unpleasant answer........huh

Can any one advise me what to do now? i really need my passport ASAP.

thanks in advance

Rajaali

Re: won appeal & sent passport ,need help??????

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 am

pathanz_rule wrote:Hey every one

Can any one please post the contact number OR fax OR email for Appeal Implementation Unit , Leeds? I am still waiting for my passport after five and half weeks .

i won appeal on the 1st of may , and recieved my call letter from HO for my passport on the 13th June, and sent my passport on the 23rd of June

I am really frustrated cuz i called home office yesterday and the girl said that i can not do any thing apart from wait. OR withdraw my application which can take 10 working days ( means 2 weeks). The home office customer service is not really help full and always try to get rid of you over the phone with in 30 seconds. What a pity????? I waited 30 minutes for some one to speak to me on the phone and all you get is a straight unpleasant answer........huh

Can any one advise me what to do now? i really need my passport ASAP.

thanks in advance
un4tuntaley there's nuthing much u can do bout it ... the only option in my view is contact ur MP but the time it will take 2 contact and get reply from MP wud b around 2-4 weeks and hopefully u will get ur passport within that time as normally it takes 8-10 weeks for passports 2 b stamped with the visas after u send them ur passport!

pathanz_rule
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by pathanz_rule » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 am

Thanks for your reply Rajaali . Most of the people get theirs one with in 2 weeks . Or maximum 5 weeks . I m worried that maybe my passport is misplaced. But that's worst case scenario .

But I will try to approach local MP if I don't get it by next week .

Thanks again

regards