ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW APEAL REFUSED FROM UK NOW APPLYING FROM PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shafiqueawan

Post by Shafiqueawan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:20 am

Hi everyone ,

I applied for PSW on 30th jan 2009 My visa application was refused in UK on 16th march 2009 . my leave to remain was expired in 31st Jan 2009. The reason of refusal was Maintenance funds.
I have appealed against this decision but unluckily AIT rejected my appeal .After that my lawyer send a letter (reconsideration) to HO but again HO refused my Visa. And sent me a letter on 1st of June 2009 in which HO says that you have two options depending on your current status in UK.

1. IF YOU HAVE NO LEAVE TO REMAIN YOU SHOULD MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO LEAVE THE UK AT THE EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY.ALL APPLICATIONS WITHOUT VALID LEAVE TO REMAIN IN THE UK ARE LIABLE FOR REMOVEL.

2. IF YOU HAVE LEAVE TO REMAIN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR FURTHER LEAVE .

So I planed to leave The UK becoz my leave to remain in UK was expired on 31 Jan 2009. So I have left UK on 25th of June (within 23 days) after receiving rejection letter from HO

I have some questions now I am planning to reapply again as my lawyer told me that if I leave UK within 28dats I can reapply for PSW again .am I eligible or not ?

Now I am maintaining my bank statement for three months and its nearly 1 and half month left to reapply again.

Here is a link of my First Post before leaving UK

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=36947

Guys I need your comments and help please please post your comments.

neighbourboy

Post by neighbourboy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes you can reapply but you need to keep in mind that you have one year to apply for psw after completion of your degree.

And since you are applying from abroad you need to maintain funds equivalent to £2800 for up to three months to be eligible.

Jack_Hammer
BANNED

Post by Jack_Hammer » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:46 am

Hi Shafiqueawan, I think we both experienced the same problem more or less. I also had to leave the UK before my visa expires, but I didn't bother to apply from within the UK as I my account was less than ??800 for two weeks. However, there is still like a month for me to be eligible to apply from home. You need to keep at least ??2800 in your account for at least three months. When you apply again from home, try not to hide anything from them in your application. make sure all the document needed attached to your application. It is obvious that it is more difficult to get an entry clearance than leave to remain at these difficult moments. I am doing exactly the same.. waiting to apply from home. Not very optimistic about it, but there is nothing we could at this point I guess but to wait for the three months to elapse and apply again... good luck to you.
________
Suzuki dr650
Last edited by Jack_Hammer on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shafiqueawan

Post by Shafiqueawan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks very much for your reply
i have recieved a degree completion letter from university on 9th of OCT 2008 and i have got time till 9th of OCT 2009. and i will complete my three months Bank statement 20th of Sep 2009 . i have got very short time to apply i donno i will get PSW or not but i will try my luck .

for application form from outside the uk do i have to fill vaf9 ?????? for PSW.

And still i am confused about the time i have spent in my case because my visa was expired on 31st of march 2009 and then my PSW application refused on 16th of march 2009 . then i went through apeal procedure and after rejection i have recieved removel letter from HO and i after recieving removel letter i stayed in UK for 23 days please explain
thanks

Shafiqueawan

Post by Shafiqueawan » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:11 pm

And i am using my bank account as well to withdraw money and cash deposit is it ok ????????????????????????/