ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DHL LOST MY DOCUMENTS- ANY EXPERIENCE PLS REPLY

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

moto

DHL LOST MY DOCUMENTS- ANY EXPERIENCE PLS REPLY

Post by moto » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:19 am

hi,
everyone, my wife posted me her documents and my pakistan national id card through dhl from lahore pakistan and dhl have lost my pacakage. they are saying we do not know where is that, i got the airway bill number which is showing this ARRIVED AT SORT FACILITY IN EAST MIDLANDS, UK ON FRIDAY but after that they have lost the scan on item. pls advice me if you know anything. what to do now,
any idea

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: DHL LOST MY DOCUMENTS- ANY EXPERIENCE PLS REPLY

Post by Rozen » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:16 pm

moto wrote:hi,
everyone, my wife posted me her documents and my pakistan national id card through dhl from lahore pakistan and dhl have lost my pacakage. they are saying we do not know where is that, i got the airway bill number which is showing this ARRIVED AT SORT FACILITY IN EAST MIDLANDS, UK ON FRIDAY but after that they have lost the scan on item. pls advice me if you know anything. what to do now,
any idea
That's something you're going to have to sort out with DHL customer service, I'm afraid.

sanamir
Newly Registered

Post by sanamir » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:36 am

Do you use UPS services ??