ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

fresh new application while decision pending

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SH
Newly Registered

fresh new application while decision pending

Post by SH » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:00 pm

Hello everyone. My psw was refused due to lack of funding during the 3 months prior to application. At the moment we finished the appeal, reconsideration and preparing for the high court. I was wondering if we can make a fresh new application under such circumstance within UK, as we now could easily meet all the requirement. But my student visa actually expired now.

Rajaali

Re: fresh new application while decision pending

Post by Rajaali » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:04 pm

SH wrote:Hello everyone. My psw was refused due to lack of funding during the 3 months prior to application. At the moment we finished the appeal, reconsideration and preparing for the high court. I was wondering if we can make a fresh new application under such circumstance within UK, as we now could easily meet all the requirement. But my student visa actually expired now.
As your leave is expired and you donot have a right to stay so the only option if you want to reapply is to go back to your home country and then re apply otherwise just go through the appeal process !

jack199
Member of Standing

Re: fresh new application while decision pending

Post by jack199 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Eirther wait for thr appeal decision or withdraw the appeal and apply for PSW from your home country.

SH
Newly Registered

Post by SH » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:01 pm

Thanx ever so much for your replies guys. Really appreciate it..