ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

previous earnings bank statements....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Svhsmp
Newly Registered

previous earnings bank statements....

Post by Svhsmp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 am

Hi All,

I have below query on previous earnings bank statements...

I have printed monthly bank statements...and requested the bank to sign and stamp...also to provide a letter stating that statements are authentic...

They said they will sign and stamp on the statements but not provide any letter..

Each month statements has 3 pages on which the first page has entire transactions for the month and the remaining two pages for any address changes etc...

Bank has stamped and signed only on the first page where the transactions are there but not on other two pages...and on the first page its says continued...

Please advise me if I can submit only first page of the statement which is signed and stamped for every month......as a proof for prev earnings bank statement...?

Thanks
Sv

confusedhsmp
Member of Standing

Post by confusedhsmp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:40 am

What type of statements are these? online or postal?

Svhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by Svhsmp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:57 am

Online.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: previous earnings bank statements....

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 am

Svhsmp wrote:Hi All,

I have below query on previous earnings bank statements...

I have printed monthly bank statements...and requested the bank to sign and stamp...also to provide a letter stating that statements are authentic...

They said they will sign and stamp on the statements but not provide any letter..

Each month statements has 3 pages on which the first page has entire transactions for the month and the remaining two pages for any address changes etc...

Bank has stamped and signed only on the first page where the transactions are there but not on other two pages...and on the first page its says continued...

Please advise me if I can submit only first page of the statement which is signed and stamped for every month......as a proof for prev earnings bank statement...?

Thanks
Sv
Please check the HO Guidance Page 25 at the below link... Para 141-ii

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... 310309.pdf

or pick it from here
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... /applying/

ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement. For the purposes of this guidance an online bank account is one that operates solely over the internet and sends their bank statements to their customers electronically (for example over the internet or via email).

Svhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by Svhsmp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am

Thanks Ramesh...

I have the stamp and sign from the bank on the monthly statements but only on the first page of every monthly statement where all the transactions are shown for that month including salary credits...

Bank is hesistate to stamp and sign on the pages where they generally request for address change info etc...

since the stamp and sign is there on the first page of the monthly statement which would be satisfied to show the salary credits for every month......is it not enough?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:53 am

Svhsmp wrote:Thanks Ramesh...

I have the stamp and sign from the bank on the monthly statements but only on the first page of every monthly statement where all the transactions are shown for that month including salary credits...

Bank is hesistate to stamp and sign on the pages where they generally request for address change info etc...

since the stamp and sign is there on the first page of the monthly statement which would be satisfied to show the salary credits for every month......is it not enough?
Svhsmp..

Yes.. i am also thinking in those terms.. will it be OK if all the transactions are starting and ending on the 1st page they signed but just dont want to give a BILND go ahead, becos it ur application n risk-reward is urs..

lets just wait and better confirm it for any applicant who succeeded while being in ur situation..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 am

Also see this recent Thread for reason of getting rejected:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 882#275882

Svhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by Svhsmp » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:06 pm

Ramesh,

Thank you for your response.....

I have gone through the individual refusal(Rutha)....it is totally different from mine..where mine has the seal and stamp fromt he bank on the first page covering all transactions for all the 12 months....

Others....waiting for your suggestion/comments/concerns....

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:02 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:
Svhsmp wrote:Thanks Ramesh...

Svhsmp..

Yes.. i am also thinking in those terms.. will it be OK if all the transactions are starting and ending on the 1st page they signed but just dont want to give a BILND go ahead, becos it ur application n risk-reward is urs..

lets just wait and better confirm it for any applicant who succeeded while being in ur situation..
If I were caseworker, I would think:
1. why bank has not provided stamp on all the pages though it has on the first page?
2.First page of the statement has a footer 'continue..' but no further pages? Why?If further pages are there what is the gaurantee that these pages(without stamp) are genuine?
3.If you got any date mismatch between statements of two consecutive months, it will raise unnecessary doubt.

I would suggest to request(in anyway) bank to give you a letter and also ask them to mention that their statement will only have stamp on first page which can be verified by bank any time.

Can you tell me which bank it is? I am sure your bank will provide letter though branch manager need some persuation.

Svhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by Svhsmp » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:49 am

Thanks Chetan for your reply.

It is an US Bank(DCU)....I am in india right now and completed my assignment at US.

There is no mismatch between statements from month to month as the transactions were covered in the first page of every month....and the only problem is the first page says footer as continued......

When I asked then to provide a letter then said they cannot do as they were statements and stamped.....

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

Svhsmp wrote:Thanks Chetan for your reply.

It is an US Bank(DCU)....I am in india right now and completed my assignment at US.

There is no mismatch between statements from month to month as the transactions were covered in the first page of every month....and the only problem is the first page says footer as continued......

When I asked then to provide a letter then said they cannot do as they were statements and stamped.....
If it is a US bank then I think caseworker should already know this about the bank. I would advice to submit the complete statement(all the pages w/o stamp) for all months and mention clearly(highlight,underline,bold :-) ) in your cover letter that only first page is stamped as it is the only page which contain transactional information and remaining pages are for change of address etc purpose. This should be fine than.