ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help For Application ----Submitting First Time

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

unameit2
Newly Registered

Need Help For Application ----Submitting First Time

Post by unameit2 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 3:07 am

Hello Folks.
I am new to this forum and i need some expert help.
I wanted to apply for HSMP Programme and need some more information regarding the Tax files and College documents.
My First Quiestion is :
Once i submit the college degree should i submit the transcript too or just original degrees are enough?
I have BS and MS from US.

Second Question is:
I no longer live in US and i have almost 7 year experiance and my former employer is willing to give me the referance letter. Do i need to submit the Original US tax return or i quit the job 4 years ago so the Job letter will be enough.

Third Question is :
Can i submit the final end of the year wage slip with my original tax return for current year or i need to submit for all 7 years tax returns?
Thanks for your reply.

JhonnyECU

Post by JhonnyECU » Wed Jun 08, 2005 8:09 pm

hi una,

1. submit EVERYTHING you can, diplomas, trancripts, even a NARIC UK certificate (www.naric.org.uk)

2. write the letter for the employer just to sign it, in the way the caseworkers want them to be (detailed duties, begin end dates, fulltime)

3. submit all seven. you need one for earning points but the other six would back up your years of experience in the US

read some of the historical posts which can give you more infos and also some of the stickys at the top of the main posts page

best

keep us posted

jhonny
:)

unameit2
Newly Registered

Post by unameit2 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:39 am

Thanks Johhny.
i read your sticky post and it has very good info.
i will follow them.