ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous earning bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chidol4u
Newly Registered

Previous earning bank statement

Post by chidol4u » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:55 pm

I submitted my application on the 14th of July 2009.Unfortunately,I couldn't get the original copies of my bank statement for 6 months from Dec 08 till July 09 as supporting documents for my previous earning.However,I went to the bank and got printed copies which the bank stamped and signed.The bank manager was also kind enough to attach her card.I also attached a cover letter explaining that although I applied for the bank statement,I didn't get them on time hence my having to send the ones I have.I now have the original bank statements and was wondering if to send them as well.The reference letter states that I don't send any additional documents.

Can anyone who knows better or has had the same experience please advice me on what to do.I'm getting a bit concerned after seeing certain posts on the forum about attaching a letter from the bank

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 am

I would advice to send it immiediately without any delay. If your statememts reach your file before caseworker receives it, chances are there.

Read this thread too.