ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Witness statements and schedule

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nread
Newly Registered

Witness statements and schedule

Post by nread » Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:36 am

Hi, I've posted here before and my appeal is coming up, can anyone tell me what the witness statement needs to look like I need to send in and also I assume the schedule is just the contents of the pagaited bundle...?

Thanks in advance

ammeck09

Re: Witness statements and schedule

Post by ammeck09 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 am

nread wrote:Hi, I've posted here before and my appeal is coming up, can anyone tell me what the witness statement needs to look like I need to send in and also I assume the schedule is just the contents of the pagaited bundle...?

Thanks in advance
A little google would explain this to you.
According to Wikipedia, "a witness statement is a statement summarising the oral evidence that a witness will give at trial. The purpose the witness statement is to set out the evidence of the witness; in some jurisdictions the statement will stand as the evidence in chief of the witness (particularly in non-criminal trials), and the trial will simply proceed to cross examination. In other jurisdictions, the witness statement only serves as a "preview" of the evidence to be given by the witness as part of the discovery process".

Read
http://www.aboutsmallclaims.co.uk/prepa ... court.html

http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/research-uni ... -guide.cfm

vinata

Post by vinata » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:36 am

Browse previous topics on this forum. This particular issue has been already discussed for at least 25 times. Also, you can even find an example of the witness statement in one of the posts. Good luck.