ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintaince funds

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajdelhi1979

Maintaince funds

Post by rajdelhi1979 » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Below two queries on maintainance funds :-

1. On and What day currency rate home office will calculate the maintainance fund requirement. I have funds maintainened in INR .

2. Out of three months if at particular day balance goes below INR2000 and then on the same day it gets back to its position with much more amount. Is that a problem ?

3. Is it ok if on a particular day in three months the balance is just at its border line ?

push
United Kingdom

Re: Maintaince funds

Post by push » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:41 pm

rajdelhi1979 wrote:1. On and What day currency rate home office will calculate the maintainance fund requirement. I have funds maintainened in INR .
Para 198 of the Guidance note says:
The exchange rate of overseas currency will be made using the OANDA rate conversion on the date of application.
rajdelhi1979 wrote:2. Out of three months if at particular day balance goes below INR2000 and then on the same day it gets back to its position with much more amount. Is that a problem ?
I would say not even for a second.
rajdelhi1979 wrote:3. Is it ok if on a particular day in three months the balance is just at its border line ?
Yes as long as it is above.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

rajdelhi1979

Maintaince funds

Post by rajdelhi1979 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:00 am

Thanx for reply.

Do you know what rate they take from onada site , is it interbank rate , typical cash rate etc ?

AkashS
Member of Standing

Re: Maintaince funds

Post by AkashS » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:15 am

push_hsmp wrote:
rajdelhi1979 wrote:1. On and What day currency rate home office will calculate the maintainance fund requirement. I have funds maintainened in INR .
Para 198 of the Guidance note says:
The exchange rate of overseas currency will be made using the OANDA rate conversion on the date of application.
rajdelhi1979 wrote:2. Out of three months if at particular day balance goes below INR2000 and then on the same day it gets back to its position with much more amount. Is that a problem ?
I would say not even for a second.
rajdelhi1979 wrote:3. Is it ok if on a particular day in three months the balance is just at its border line ?
Yes as long as it is above.
Just to add on push_hsmp advise. Balance is counted on the closing basis of the day. So if you have 10k in the account and you withdraw 5k in the morning and deposited 25k by the end of the same day, then your balance would be counted as 30k for that day.

rajdelhi1979

Post by rajdelhi1979 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 am

Do you know what rate they take from onada site , is it interbank rate , typical cash rate etc ?