ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Did anyone get points for income without tax returns?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kotiara

Did anyone get points for income without tax returns?

Post by Kotiara » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:47 pm

I sent my application, but couldnt get tax returns. I provided a letter from accountant detailing salary and taxes, payslips and bank statements and explained in my cover letter that i do not fill out tax returns according to the local tax legislation.

Did any of you guys get points for income without providing tax returns? What did you send and what country do you come from?

topoftheworld

Post by topoftheworld » Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:11 pm

I got my approval in Jan05 without submitting Tax returns docs.
Hope this helps.

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Wed Jun 08, 2005 4:05 am

topoftheworld wrote:I got my approval in Jan05 without submitting Tax returns docs.
Hope this helps.
What country?

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:23 am

I also got my approval without sending tax returns.
However I claimed 100 points so I would get approval without income points if everything else was awarded. Cannot be 100% sure that I got the points for income. I send my application from Bulgaria.
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

sunny158

Post by sunny158 » Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:44 pm

Today I was informed by my agent that my HSMP was granted, I did not provide Incmoe tax return, but I provide payslips, bank statements and employer detailing salary. I have a house, the house title deed is an indirect evidence as well. I got the point, my 2nd application was approval wihtin one month. All the hard work has been paid off. This forum is very useful, you can send message to members, you can get helpful advise from them.

Best luck for everyone.

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:39 pm

sunny158 wrote:Today I was informed by my agent that my HSMP was granted, I did not provide Incmoe tax return, but I provide payslips, bank statements and employer detailing salary. I have a house, the house title deed is an indirect evidence as well. I got the point, my 2nd application was approval wihtin one month. All the hard work has been paid off. This forum is very useful, you can send message to members, you can get helpful advise from them.

Best luck for everyone.
Congratulations, Sunny! Actually I sent the same documents you did as evidence of earnings. Hope my result will be the same.