ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

[HSMP JR] ILR for Self-Employed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Korben Dallas

[HSMP JR] ILR for Self-Employed

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Hello

I was wondering if anybody of self-employed people here got their ILR done lately? The requirements for HSMP business owners in guidance are vague and only require to show progress of business. Can someone elaborate what you showed to prove business is "alright"? I take it revenues/profits would be enough? Did you make some kind of cover letter explaining how your business grows?

Having my appointment tomorrow. Will report my experience when done, however would love to hear from others on the subject.

Many thanks

Korben Dallas

newuser11
Newly Registered

Post by newuser11 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 am

I got the ILR self-employed for 2 years.

PEO person in Croydon asked me can i proof that i am self employed i said yes. They have not asked anything else.

alexkutty

self employed

Post by alexkutty » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

Self employed 4 years
I received my Passports back with ILR stamped.

Application Posted: 21/07/2009
Acknowledgement dated: 22/07/2009
ILR date: 06/08/2009
Documents received: 11/08/2009

For application details the following link:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=42884