ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

contradictory info by home office

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mrs Khan

contradictory info by home office

Post by Mrs Khan » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm

hi
i recently contacted home office as wanted to apply dependent visa for my new born and needed to know which form to be used and what supporting documentationare needed.

my hsmp was approved in Nov 2005, got extension of four years under point based system, therefore i thought i should fall under judicial review, any way one time home office advised me to use FLR-0 form when i called second time to ask about supporting docs they told me to use PBS dependent visa form and i need to fulfill the funds requirement-

I am confused what to do next as they have done this to my friend who was told to pay fee again as he used wrong form twice, i have sent an email to home office but received no reply so far as i need this info from them in writing.

Any comments would be welcome, can any one gives me a correct email to be used for this query

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:01 pm

If born in UK, then see also need for a dependent visa?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

hypegal3

Post by hypegal3 » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:26 pm

I was also told to use PBS Dependent form by my lawyer. I used to use FLR(o).
there 4 u

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 pm

UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

Is the address you want.