ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate Form P60

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

random.thoughts
India

Duplicate Form P60

Post by random.thoughts » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:07 am

Hi,
I was going to apply for my extension of HSMP and move to tier1. For some reason I cant find my P60 that was mailed during May (I moved house that time though).

I asked my employer for a copy but the copy is marked as "This is a duplicate..." etc.

Will this be okay? Or will there be any problems?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Duplicate Form P60

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 am

random.thoughts wrote:Hi,
I was going to apply for my extension of HSMP and move to tier1. For some reason I cant find my P60 that was mailed during May (I moved house that time though).

I asked my employer for a copy but the copy is marked as "This is a duplicate..." etc.

Are you trying to furnish this P60 for earnings APART from the Payslips + Bankstatements?? in this case it shd be fine..

But if you are submitting DUP P60 instaed of Payslips+Bankstatements..

i would say be cautious as it is mandatory to produce ORIGINALS.. but if u have no other option than try to get a detailed month/month salary credit letter from your employer..

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Duplicate Form P60

Post by ChetanOjha » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:18 am

random.thoughts wrote:Hi,

Yes that's okay. Besides you don't need to send P60 is you are sending Payslips+Bank Statememts. P60,Payslips and employer letter are considered as from the same source.