ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ICICI bank statement does not have logo on it

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Noor
Newly Registered

ICICI bank statement does not have logo on it

Post by Noor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Hi,

I requested ICICI bank for my one year bank statement, I received the statements, but it is printed on normal A4 paper. They are not printed on ICICI bank letter head, and does not have any logo on that.
But, on each page, they have stamped and signed.

Will that a problem?
Shall I request fresh bank statement on ICICI letter head?

Thanks,
Noor

rahulkavuri

Re: ICICI bank statement does not have logo on it

Post by rahulkavuri » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 pm

Noor wrote:Hi,

I requested ICICI bank for my one year bank statement, I received the statements, but it is printed on normal A4 paper. They are not printed on ICICI bank letter head, and does not have any logo on that.
But, on each page, they have stamped and signed.

Will that a problem?
Shall I request fresh bank statement on ICICI letter head?

Thanks,
Noor
Yes, please request them to do that... there are many who got rejected because of the stupidity of the bank...

if they say that they do not have stationary to print the statements on paper with logo in their branch please ask them to guide you to a branch which has the stationary with logo... I got mine printed in a different branch after demanding

Noor
Newly Registered

Post by Noor » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:04 pm

Thanks Rahul

Premkumar99
BANNED

print it

Post by Premkumar99 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:56 pm

go to a local shop and you print it. anyway you are going to do it and asking here in the forum wastisg time

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: print it

Post by ChetanOjha » Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Premkumar99 wrote:go to a local shop and you print it. anyway you are going to do it and asking here in the forum wastisg time
You do that and if caught..forget about UK for atleast 10 years.HO is receiving 100s of application everyday and don't you think they might be aware of the fact that ICICI statements have a missing logo unless asked specifically? :-)

Premkumar99
BANNED

icicii

Post by Premkumar99 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm

I know in india they print even currenies. Its very easy to print ICICI logo man. just go for it.

amit_cris
Newly Registered

Post by amit_cris » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:14 am

Its quite simple. Simply call ICICI bank customer care executive and ask them to send you 1 years of statements , and they will be sending these statements on their letter head but they charge you some money something like Rs 100 /- + taxes, however if you goes to bank branch and ask them for statements on letterhead they will not be doing that. As most of branches of ICICI use Dot matrix printer which has different paper without logo.

Secondely you can take printout on Dot matrix printer and got it stamped on each paper and then ask ICICI to isssue u a letter on their letterhead and confirming that these statements are genuine and can be verify by the bank.

Noor
Newly Registered

Post by Noor » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:22 am

Thanks Amit,

The main prob is that, my address on bank statement is of my address where I used to live earlier, and since 1 year Im in UK. If I tell them to send, they will send to that address where nobody is there to recieve.

So, the only option is tell to some of my acquaintances in India to do it for me. However, I will tell the bank to issue the letter if they cannot print the bank statement on the bank stationary

Premkumar99
BANNED

ICICI

Post by Premkumar99 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Icici bank is run by a private. so you can start your own bank and just take print out

dx_sadiq
Newly Registered

Post by dx_sadiq » Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Friends,
i went to ICICI bank today , they refused to issue me a statement on a ICICI letter head, however , they showed me a running paper with ICICI BANK written and Logo on it in black and white colour , they said they can issue me a statement on this paper on a dot matrix printer , and also they said they will seal and sign on it .

but refused me to give a letter stating these statements are authentic as the statemnt already had a bank seal and signature on it .

please let me know if this is acceptable

cheshiregoan
Member of Standing

Post by cheshiregoan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 pm

dx_sadiq wrote:Friends,
i went to ICICI bank today , they refused to issue me a statement on a ICICI letter head, however , they showed me a running paper with ICICI BANK written and Logo on it in black and white colour , they said they can issue me a statement on this paper on a dot matrix printer , and also they said they will seal and sign on it .

but refused me to give a letter stating these statements are authentic as the statemnt already had a bank seal and signature on it .

please let me know if this is acceptable
Try talking to the Branch Manager. The staff in most Indian banks are trained to do as per policy. Managers are much more accommodating.
Please do not send me any Private Messages as I do not check these.

tvomp2
Newly Registered

Stamped Bank Statements

Post by tvomp2 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:50 am

The guidelines state If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account these must contain all of the details listed above. In addition, the applicant will need to provide a supporting letter from his/her bank, on company headed paper, confirming the authenticity of the statements provided. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank in question will be accepted. This stamp should appear on every page of the statement.
It means that bank statements duly stamped by the bank and on ordinary stationary should be accepted. What are the views of dear friends?