ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got My Tier1 General Successfully :)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit_cris
Newly Registered

Got My Tier1 General Successfully :)

Post by amit_cris » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:24 am

Deal All,

I had recentlly applied for Tier1 General under PBS and got my Visa successfully stamped.

My heartly thanks to all senior board members who responded patiently to my various queries and help getting clear all this. Finally big sign of relief that got my tier1 stamped.

Some of the details for new aspirants or who are soon planning to apply,

Date of application : 25 June 09 at VFS , New Delhi
Draft redeemed : 27 June 09
Visa Stamped on : 05 August 09

I just subscribed for SMS feature of VFS for which they charge 20 Rs. though its small sum but this facility is useless as they do not provide any update .Better you check your application status on VFS website under "Track Your Application" tab Which is updated 6:00 PM every evening by BHC as it gives you correct status.

It took almost 6 week ( 28 working days) that BHC finally decides on my application and stamped the Visa.

If any of new aspirants need any assistance from my side, let me know i shall be happy to answer the queries.