ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Ethames College Information

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rambabusb
Newly Registered

Regarding Ethames College Information

Post by rambabusb » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:50 pm

Hello All,

I am studying MBA from EThames graduate school.Its under RDI on behalf of Wales University. I am in confusion, wheather this college is genuine or not.
I even got one more question about, if I complete MBA from this college am I eligible for PSW program?
So can somebody help me how to findout genuine colleges under HO list and if anybody knows about this college please give me some advice.

thanking you all,
Rambabu.

hypegal3

Post by hypegal3 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:16 pm

there 4 u

hanna

regarding ETHames

Post by hanna » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:18 pm

hi,I am one of the students of this college.I was excepted on the ITHM course top-up final year.As long as I know this college is on the HO list and the principal is a member of the HO.Unfortunately When I applied for my visa extension, I was rejected and now I am waiting for my appeal results outside of the UK since April.Good luck with your studies.

saagoo_11
Newly Registered

it is genuine...

Post by saagoo_11 » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:22 pm

hey dude... dont worry.. EThames is good college, did u go in this intake... induction date was 11th of this month..?? I have a friend in same college in this intake doing MBA as well...!! I got 40 points for the same college. So college reputation is all good. Go ahead with it. : )