ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IGS to PSW appeal help urgently needed

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

promise44
Newly Registered

IGS to PSW appeal help urgently needed

Post by promise44 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Hello everyone,
I would be really grateful if you could help me. I received a refusal for my IGS to PSW application because of maintenance, my account fell below the required amount. I appealed and I am currently waiting. The thing is I sent copies of my other bank statements with my appeal which prove that I had over £800 for the 3 months. But I didnt sent my original bank statements.
1. I have just been reading previous posts and I am not sure if this would be a problem or not. Are copies accepted for an appeal?

2. I received what I think is the 'bundle' that everyone is talking about, a huge document with all their (HO) evidence and mine that I sent off with the appeal, since I am doing a paper hearing do I need to send this bundle off to the AIT before my case comes up? I don't have a date yet! Not sure what to do?

Many thanks for your responses.

ash786
BANNED

Re: IGS to PSW appeal help urgently needed

Post by ash786 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 pm

promise44 wrote:Hello everyone,
I would be really grateful if you could help me. I received a refusal for my IGS to PSW application because of maintenance, my account fell below the required amount. I appealed and I am currently waiting. The thing is I sent copies of my other bank statements with my appeal which prove that I had over £800 for the 3 months. But I didnt sent my original bank statements.
1. I have just been reading previous posts and I am not sure if this would be a problem or not. Are copies accepted for an appeal?

2. I received what I think is the 'bundle' that everyone is talking about, a huge document with all their (HO) evidence and mine that I sent off with the appeal, since I am doing a paper hearing do I need to send this bundle off to the AIT before my case comes up? I don't have a date yet! Not sure what to do?

Many thanks for your responses.
1. Why did u send the bank statemenst when u knew that it does not meet the requirements for the visa.
2. U shud have send the bank statements where u had the required amount.
3. If its a oral hearing then u send the copies to AIT and take the originals with u
4. If its a paper hearing then u shud have send the originals and not the copies
5. U said that u send a different account statement and they wud only be accepted if those statements cover the same period which was for the initial application and not outside that period.
6. U shud contact AIT asap due to the bank statements and send the originals after speaking to them.
7. Photocopies are not accepted and there is a chance it will be refused again so conatct them asap.

U gave them a chance to refuse the application uself.

promise44
Newly Registered

Post by promise44 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Thank you for your help Ash. I called AIT and forwarded all originals of my savings account to the Hatton Cross dept. which covers the period of that fell below £800 on my other statements. They should get there by 9am tomorrow. I hope and pray my case wasn't decided already.

The reason I didn't send my savings account originals with my appeal initially is because my solicitor advised me to make a fresh application after the HO refusal so those statements were with the HO. I recently got them back because my application was invalid.

Silly me! I could have avoided all this misery if I had sent my savings accounts statements initially. God is good, I will keep on believing that he will be merciful.

ash786
BANNED

Post by ash786 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:42 pm

promise44 wrote:Thank you for your help Ash. I called AIT and forwarded all originals of my savings account to the Hatton Cross dept. which covers the period of that fell below £800 on my other statements. They should get there by 9am tomorrow. I hope and pray my case wasn't decided already.

The reason I didn't send my savings account originals with my appeal initially is because my solicitor advised me to make a fresh application after the HO refusal so those statements were with the HO. I recently got them back because my application was invalid.

Silly me! I could have avoided all this misery if I had sent my savings accounts statements initially. God is good, I will keep on believing that he will be merciful.
1. U shud change u solicitor asap as hes got no idea how HO deal with applications. (So basically he already knew that application wud be refused and cud have been avoided by giving savings account).

2. Like i said if the savings account statement cover that period which was needed in u first application then it will be successful.

3. AIT wud not accept any new evidence after the date of the application so as long as the savings account are for the same period before the date of the application then u wud be fine.

Gud Luk.